GOOD THURSDAY to ALL of My CRAZY CCOL GROOVY Family, Friends, Frats, Fans, Followers, Frenemies, and, FANABULICIOUSTICAL Funky Fresh Fly Folks of ALL Colors, Shapes, Sizes, Flavors, Persuasions, and Denominations!!!
Have YOU at any time during the past 24 hours, taken time for yourself to Take Off Your Bra?
Are YOU still wearing your bra 24/7/365?
When in the comfort/privacy of your own home, are YOU able to Take Off Your Bra?
When YOU go to sleep at night, are you able to Take Off Your Bra?
Do YOU feel physical, mental, or emotional relief when you Take Off Your Bra?
When was your last appointment with your physician to discuss your Family Medical History?
If YOU are at least 35 years old, have you scheduled your annual MAMMOGRAM?
If YOU are at least 25, do you practice monthly BREAST SELF-EXAMINATION?
If YOU are at least 20, do you practice BREAST MASSAGE?
Are YOU aware of any Family Medical History of BREAST CANCER, or; any other types of CANCER?
Are YOU aware that the month of October is acknowledged as NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, or; BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH???
If YOU are unsure as to the answers to ANY of the questions above, and are in the comfort/privacy of your own home; then NOW would probably be a good time for you to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA.
Since October 1985, the month of October is celebrated, and commemorated as NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH.
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH is international health initiative involving several different charitable, education, and scientific organizations to bring greater awareness to BREAST CANCER and aggressively promote substantially greater funding for research and treatment.
According t2o the CENTERS For DISEASE CONTROL And PREVENTION (CDC), there is no such thing as a Typical Breast, and there are many factors that could cause Lumps in your Breasts,
However; here are some SYMPTOMS Of BREAST CANCER:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
According to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, there are many factors attributed to both BREAST CANCER RISK & BREAST CANCER PREVENTION:
According to BREASTCANCER.ORG, Breast Cancer can begin in any part of the breast, and; there are several different types of Breast Cancer.
Here are the DIFFERENT TYPES Of BREAST CANCER:
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC)
- IDC Type: Tubular Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Medullary Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Mucinous Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Papillary Carcinoma of the Breast
- IDC Type: Cribriform Carcinoma of the Breast
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC)
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Lobular Carcinoma In Situ (LCIS)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Molecular Subtypes of Breast Cancer
- Paget's Disease of the Nipple
- Phyllodes Tumors of the Breast
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
1. BREAST CANCER is CONTAGIOUS.
2. ANTI-PERSPIRANTS and DEODORANTS cause BREAST CANCER.
3. If YOU have a FAMILY HISTORY of BREAST CANCER, you WILL also probably develop BREAST CANCER.
4. A MAMMOGRAM can cause BREAST CANCER to SPREAD.
5. Finding a LUMP in your BREAST automatically means YOU DO have BREAST CANCER.
TAKE OFF YOUR BRA, TAKE CARE Of YOUR BREASTS And NIPPLES, And; TAKE CARE Of YOURSELVES!!!
CELEBRATE And COMMEMORATE BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH BRALESS THURSDAY!!!
Sending Up PEACE, LOVE, And BOUNTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH BRALESS THURSDAY BLESSINGS;
Since 1985, the #AmericanCancerSociety has recognized OCTOBER as NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH (#NBCAM) or BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH (#BCAM). #NationalBreastCancerAwarenessMonth puts a spotlight on #BreastCancer, celebrates and honors #BreastCancerWarriors, #BreastCancerSurvivors, and; #BreastCancerAngels. #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth also aggressively promotes greater awareness, education, and fundraising for #BreastCancerTreatment and #BreastCancerResearch. The major educational thrust is #BreastCancerEarlyDetection through annual #Mammograms, monthly #BreastSelfExamination, regular #BreastMassage, etc. Recognizing that men can also contract this disease, the third week in October is acknowledged as #MaleBreastCancerAwarenessWeek. #CrazyCoolGroovy #CCG #CCGalatoire