BRONX-born TRINI-DOMINICAN Rapper CARDI B is the cover story for the April 2018 issue of COSMOPOLITAN Magazine!!!
Here are interview interludes:
“Everybody got different beliefs and different religions and were raised differently, yet you also supposed to be careful you don’t offend somebody. Everybody gets bothered about everything. Everybody got a fucking opinion about you. If I change myself, then I’m going to lose myself, and I won’t be who makes me happy.”
People say, ‘Why do you always got to say that you used to be a stripper? We get it.’ Because y’all don’t respect me because of it, and y’all going to respect these strippers from now on … Just because somebody was a stripper don’t mean they don’t have no brain.”
Here are 5 of the 8 UNFORGETTABLE THINGS That YOU LEARN OVER LUNCH With CARDI B:
1. For the last time: Cardi B does not regret stripping.
2. Stripping made her strong.
3. She’s used to people being mean to her on the Internet.
4. Yeah, haters can still get her down.
5. She’s had to cut some friends out of her life.