GOOD THURSDAY to ALL of Mt CRAZY COOL GROOVY Family, Friends, Frats, Dans, Followers, Frenemies, and; FANTABULICIOUSTICAL Funky Fresh Fly Folks of ALL Colors, Shapes, Sizes, Flavors, Persuasions, and; Denominations!!!
Within the past 24 hours, have YOU taken any time for yourself to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA???
Are YOU still wearing your bra 24/7/365???
When in the comfort and privacy of your own home, are YOU able to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA???
When you bed down for the night, are YOU able to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA???
Are YOU aware of any history of BREAST CANCER, or; any other types of cancer in your Family Medical History???
When was the last time that you had a scheduled appointment with your physician to discuss your FAMILY MEDICAL HISTORY???
If YOU are at least 35 years of age, when was your last annual MAMMOGRAM???
If YOU are at least 25 years of age, do you practice BREAST SELF-EXAM???
If YOU are at least 20 years of age, do you practice BREAST MASSAGE???
Are YOU currently, or; do you plan to be a BREASTFEEDING MOM???
Were you, U, You, U, or; even YOU aware that because the skin covering your breasts is different from the skin covering any other part of your body, caring for the SKIN On Your BREASTS is equally as important as caring for the SKIN Covering ANY OTHER PART Of Your BODY???
If your answer to the last question was NO, and, you are in the comfort and privacy of your own home; then NOW would probably be a good time to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA.
Check out these 12 TOP TIPS To PROPER SKIN CARE For YOUR BREASTS:
According to HYLUNIA:
1. Cleanse your breasts daily whenever you cleanse your face.
2. Exfoliate the chest area once a week with a facial exfoliant. A body exfoliant is too rough for this sensitive area.
3. Moisturize your breasts. Doing so twice a day is ideal. The breast skin is delicate and requires proper hydration. Look for a moisturizer with ingredients that bind water to the skin and combat aging, Try Hylunia Ultimate Anti-Oxidant Cream. This ultimate age-defying treatment contains Hyaluronic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C and E. It contains potent vitamins, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that visibly renew and soften skin.
4. Apply sunscreen to the chest to avoid skin cancer, skin discoloration, and sagging. If you already have discoloration from sun exposure, consider using Hylunia Spot Fading Formula. This treatment sets skin free from unwanted sunspots, freckles, and other hyper-pigmented skin conditions.Wash your bras regularly to avoid breakouts along the bust line or cup area.
5. Wash your bras regularly to avoid breakouts along the bust line or cup areas.
According to POPSUGAR:
6. BREAST SWEAT is a common malady that is NOT often discussed. If your breasts hang low, then the area underneath your girls is likely to get sweaty. That perspiration could cause rashes and irritation if you're not careful. Apply a spray deodorant or baby powder before putting on your bra to help with it. They also make these handy bra liners, which are like pantyliners for your breasts — how clever!
7. AGING and WEIGHT FLUCTUATION can cause stretch marks to pop up in the most unusual places. To tighten up sagging breasts, steal a product from the mommy aisle
8. When you apply sunscreen, don't forget that area under your bathing suit top or just above your T-shirt neckline. Melanoma on the neck is more likely to be fatal than other places of the body. If the peeling on your chest isn't due to sun exposure, amp up your exfoliating routine. Try using your face peel on your neck and décolletage to get rid of excess dead skin.
9. When your parents gave you the puberty rundown, we bet they skipped the portion on nipple hair. A few errant follicles on the breasts isn't unusual. Getting rid of these strands can be complicated because it's such a sensitive area. Plucking is a popular method, trimming is also an option, and professional waxing is definitely available for such situations. If you have the cash to spend, electrolysis is a permanent hair-removal method. Just avoid shaving and depilatory creams, which could cause irritation and negatively affect your mammary glands.
According to MULTICULTURAL BEAUTY: