At any time within the last 24 hours, have YOU taken any time to Take Off Your Bra?
Are YOU still wearing your bra 24/7/366 (2016 IS a Leap Year)?
When in the comfort and privacy of your own home, are YOU able to TAKE Off Your Bra?
When YOU go to sleep at night, are YOU able to TAKE OFF Your Bra?
Do YOU feel a sense of relief/comfort when you TAKE OFF YOUR Bra?
Have YOU made an appointment with your physician ft discuss your Family Medical History?
Have YOU made an appointment with your physician for your annual MAMMOGRAM?
Do YOU practice monthly BREAST SELF EXAMINATION?
Do YOU practice BREAST MASSAGE?
When was the last time that you attended a PROFESSIONAL BRA FITTING?
Because last month, Yours Truly CCG posted #BIGBOOTYPROBLEMS: TOP 15 PROBLEMS ONLY UNDERSTOOD By WOMEN With BIG BUTTS, Ya Boy thought that now would be a good time to post BRALESS THURSDAY: #BIGBBOBSPROBLEMS - TOP 21 PROBLEMS ONLY UNDERSTOOD By WOMEN With BIG BREASTS.
NOW would probably be a good time for YOU to TAKE OFF YOUR BRA.
1. You can't wear button down shirts because the buttons gape open and you basically look semi-naked. One time I realized this was happening 30 minutes into a work meeting. It's like having spinach in your teeth, but boobs.
2. It's impossible to find cute bras that fit. All the lacy balconette bras Victoria's Secret models wear? Look away — because YOU get a giant grandma support bra with two-inch-wide beige straps.
3. No bathing suits fit. Ever. Not one pieces, not two pieces, not red pieces, not blue pieces.
4. People (even those who don't know you well!) say things to you (even in casual conversation!) like, "Have you ever thought about getting a breast reduction?" No, have you ever thought about getting a nose job? Maybe you could at least turn around and go check your nosiness at the door, then?
5. People ask you if your back hurts. While I realize this is an issue for some women, it's weird when people assume that something I actually like about my body is a disability.
11. Strapless dresses are basically impossible. Unless you want to be pulling your top up all night, or risk an R-rated incident. 😳
12. Laying face-down on the beach isn't going to happen. Ouch.
13. Everything you eat or drink ends up dripping onto your "shelf." That's where the rest of that cookie went!
14. A trendy tent dress makes your body look twice its size. But a body-con dress is too ~scandalous~. 😒
15. The amount of sweat that pools in between your boobs when you work out. The exercise struggles never end.
16. There will be no spontaneous running . You need to go home and get your four sports bras first.
HAPPY TAKE OFF YOUR BRAS, TAKE CARE Of YOUR BREASTS, TAKE CARE Of YOUR BODIES, And TAKE CARE Of YOURSELVES BRALESS THURSDAY!!!
PEACE, LOVE, And BOUNTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BRALESS THURSDAY BLESSINGS;