PEACE And GREETINGS;
Since today, Thursday, October 31, 2013; is BRALLOWEEN, why don't you celebrate BRALESS THURSDAY by taking some time for you - take off your bra and give yourself a BREAST MASSAGE.
BREAST MASSAGE is the act of slowly kneading and stroking the breasts, using varying amounts of mild to moderate pressure in gentle lifting and compressive movements. You can perform breast massage on yourself or with the help of a partner. Its primary purpose is to rid your body of the harmful toxins that interfere with your health.
LIVESTRONG reports however, there are many Therapeutic, Health, and Preventative Benefits to BREAST MASSAGE.
Breast massage is also a good healing technique for aching breasts. Because it employs a soft, gentle touch, breast massage can be quite therapeutic. According to the Ayurvedic Cure website, "Simply rubbing an area can have a demonstrable analgesic effect." Massage eases soreness in the tissues, reduces pain and swelling in the breasts and relaxes tightness or tension in the ligaments.
There are also several health benefits associated with breast massage. According to the Texas Institute of Functional Medicines, breast massage is a reliable means of flushing out toxins from the body's lymphatic system. Because toxins impede healthy circulation in the breasts, toxic buildup could account for an increased chance of developing cancer. Breast massage stimulates drainage of the breasts' lymphatic system, which eliminates harmful waste products and allows nutrient-rich blood to travel to the breast tissue.
According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), there were 192,370 new cases of invasive breast cancer and 40,170 deaths from breast cancer in 2009. It is important that you familiarize yourself with the shape and feel of your breasts in order to detect any abnormalities. Early detection could be the key to saving your life.
Regular BREAST MASSAGE, coupled with monthly BREAST SELF EXAMINATIONS, is a good way to check your breasts for changes or irregularities.
With breast cancer being one of the most common cancers among women in the United States, it is crucial that you not neglect this important aspect of your health.
"I encourage my clients to do regular breast self- massage 2-3 times a week. It only takes 5 minutes or so. The pressure is very light, about the weight of a piece of paper, and touch is applied with the full palm or underside of your fingers. Remember to be gentle as it takes very little pressure to move lymph fluid through your breasts.
I recommend that my clients find a regular time to perform breast self-massage. A logical time might be right after you shower, but it can be at any time of the day. For many of my clients, breast massage is a logical extension of an exercise I have taught them called “Love your body, love your belly.” You don’t have to make this complicated. You use simple massage strokes such as lifting and light kneading, small circular strokes and light compression.
Here’s a simple breast self-massage routine for you. I encourage you to experiment. This activity will help you to get to know your breasts and become more comfortable touching them.
- Start by using the hand opposite the breast you massage (right hand, left breast, left hand, right breast). Begin with light to moderate pressure using circular strokes working out from the nipple and into the underarm and then back into the middle of your chest (breast bone)
- Using a circular motion, just move your fingers around the breast.
- Gently massage and knead each breast. You can gently lift each breast and gently apply pressure. Use only light to moderate pressure as this will help move fluids out of the breast.
- Using both hands, gently twist each breast in a kind of wringing motion
- Again, with the opposite hand, use the flat part of your fingers to gently lift the tissue beginning at the underarm toward the nipple.
- Place your fingers on your breastbone until you find the valleys in between your ribs. Using your fingers, gently follow the grooves of your ribs and move all the way up from your breastbone to collar bone. Then move your fingers back to your breastbone and gently follow the grooves of your ribs all the way to the bottom of your rib cage.
That’s it. That’s all there is too it. If you perform breast self-massage regularly, you will begin to notice the subtle changes that may occur in them throughout the month. You have just embarked on a path to better breast health. In the process, you’ll get to know your breasts better. And, you’ll be doing something that puts you in charge of your health and wellness."********** !!!WARNING!!! ********** ********** !!!NSFW!!! ********** ********** !!!WARNING!!! *********** ********** !!!NSFW!!! ***********
The BREAST MASSAGE video shown below features a REAL WOMAN massaging her own REAL BREASTS.
If NUDE BREASTS offend you, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO!!!
HAPPY TAKE OFF Your BRA, TAKE CARE Of YOUR BREASTS, GIVE YOUR GIRLS A GOOD MASSAGE, And TAKE CARE Of YOURSELVES For BRALLOWEEN BRALESS THURSDAY!!!
PEACE, LOVE, And BOUNTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BRALLOWEEN BRALESS THURSDAY BLESSINGS;